Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Our New Home

There is so much more to post but haven't had time to competely finish due to being so busy. Our life got even busier than it already was but praise the Lord some of the ministry from our last church just finished...some things we couldn't just drop due to we were personally going through it. I will also do another blog with how we have it done now with our living room, dinning room and den. We have been blessed to be able to live here. it has a state of the art work out facility, social room to throw parties and events and a movie theater all included. I feel super safe here due to security guards at the gate, a special clicker to open the front door in picutre below, guest have to call up, then a button in my condo I can turn on, usually keep on all the time, that doesn't allow anyone to stop on my floor unless they have the clicker..only Josh..unless I turn it off. Our elevator opens up to our entry way and front door so I don't have to worry about anyone knocking on my door when were home by ourselves.

Entry way to condo. Classical music plays as you walk out to the parking garage. Love it!



Out of the front doors

Kitchen

Master bedroom view

Master Bathroom

Kaylee playing in her room

Kaylee's and the Guest Bathroom



our balcony...16th floor


view of Marco Island

view from our balcony

our pool

view from the pool of the condo











1 comment: