Saturday, November 21, 2009

So Many Changes

I am in Josh's office at FBC Marco Island(1st new thing), as I type preparing for the Turkey Trot tomorrow night. We don't have internet in our new home (2nd new thing) right now and not for sure if were going to get it, which makes this more difficult to update for myself and family. We are living in a high rise on the 16th floor and have a view of the sunset. I will post pictures soon. Just finished getting settled into our new home and getting ready for our first kids event. God is blessing us beyond our belief right now(we don't deserve any of it). We are loving it and having so much fun...we could not have found a better fit for us with our amazing new church. Kaylee is doing great..has 4 more teeth coming in as I type...got 3 in three weeks ago...has most of her teeth now. She's eating like a horse...PRAISE!!! I am not for sure how much weight, if any she has gained since her 18 month appointment but she loves to eat again. Were almost finished with our ministries in Naples,well just me. We have cut our ties but I have MOPS that isn't finished for the semester until the middle of Dec. I just finished another ministry I was apart of last night at the Celebration Dinner for Apples of Gold.

I will post pictures soon...i promise so everyone can see our church and new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment