Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kaylee's Birthday Cake


Covering the top level of the cake with fondant

Daddy "dirty" icing the bottom layer of the cake

Making the fondant for the bottom layer
Kaylee's 2nd Birthday Cake

Side of cake with Goffy's extended leg

Back of cake

other side of cake with hot air balloon hand
We deceided to make Kaylee's birthday cake again. She absolutely loves Mickey Mouse Club House so we searched the internet for different ideas. Also we deceided to keep the gender of our second baby a secret until the birthday party. We colored the inside of the cake to let everyone know what the gender was. I found a recepit for fondant that actaully taste really good, unlike the professional fondant. Now that I tried out a new recepit for fondant, know how it works and molds I am super excited to make more with it. I loved the recepit.

1 comment:

  1. Misty! that cake looks AWESOME! I heard all your stories about how you wanted to make the cake at group but never saw the picture. You are going to have to help me make a cake some day and I want the fondant recipe, i love fondant!

    ReplyDelete