Monday, July 13, 2009

MOPS first summer playdate

I was a part of the Steering Team in NC during my first year. In the middle of the year the Lord lead us to move to Fl. I quickly joined the MOPS group at our new church FBCN (just as a member not on leadership obviously). The Lord opened the door for me to be on this upcoming year's Steering Team. I am looking forward to see what the Lord is going to do. MOPS had it's first summer playdate in the church's courtyard. Due to Kaylee still being so young she couldn't just run around and play. This was back at the end of May to where she was really walking strong but when you have kids flying all over the place on their bikes, skates and scooters, she got really timid to walk. She mostly played with her new friends Hannah May and John Robert, Jennifer Patterson's kids. Jennifer and I get together once a week and literally spend the entire day together. We got to her house and the kids play. Kaylee abosolutely loves it. She takes her nap there and eats lunch there..it is literally an all day fun filled event! Here are a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment