Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kaylee crys out Mama

Yesterday, Kaylee woke up from her nap and was crying. Usually she will wake up, sit up in her bed and contently play with her bunny and bear that she sleeps with. But yesterday she was crying. I was in the middle of something and could not get to her immediately. While finishing up what I was doing quickly I thought I heard Mama. Well, I listened to Kaylee on the monitor closely and she said it again. It was so sweet even though she was crying. I told Josh about it when he got home and he said she had done it the night before when she woke up in the middle of the night and he went and got her for me. He said she was crying out mama! I never thought it would mean this much to me to be called out for. Not because she said Mama before Dada but because I am her Mama and there for her whenever she needs me..Lord willing. It is like our Father. I know He loves when we cry out to Him, in praise and song or tears rolling down our cheeks. If only we cried out to Him more. He is and always be there for us. He will never leave us nor forsake us. No matter what He is waiting to hear our voices call out His name! I pray as Kaylee's Mama that I can be there for her and give her biblical guidance in all her situations in life but I will not have all the answers and can not always be right by her side. One day she will grow up and be on her own but she will always have the Lord to call out to no matter where she is in this world! Abba, our Father Loves us dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment