Sunday, July 27, 2008

Life in North Carolina

Josh and I have been married for over 3 years now. God has and is continuously blessing us and our marriage. Kaylee was born on April 10, 2008 at 9:35 pm. She was born on Josh's birthday. She is now 3 and 1/2 months old. She is growing so fast. I already put up her 0-3 month old clothes and brought out all of her 2-6 months clothes. I just dont understand how anyone could have a child and not believe in God. How amazing it is to see a baby that the Lord created in my womb and now is out in this world. How blessed we are that God is intrusting us with her. Just to look into her beautiful eyes and see how she is such a gift from our Lord! On the way home from the hospital I looked at her and was reminded about how important it is to share the gospel.
Josh is working full time at State Farm while I am staying at home raising our precious daughter. I am so grateful to be able to stay at home and raise our child. Josh is about to start his second year at Southeastern Baptist Theological Semianry. Due to working full time and having Kaylee Josh will not finish for about four more years...Lord willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment